2013年10月20日星期日

How does the smartphone changed our life?







"I use my smart phone to check "wechat" every day. I guess I average every three minutes.  I really want to try some days without my smart phone, but it's not easy initiative to do this thing."  One of my friends KE LI said.

Smartphones have secured a strong place in our lives. We take them everywhere with us, 24/7–even to bed. Smartphones are already an extension of us, an important limb to our body. If phones are taken away from us even for a day, we feel naked, like we can’t function as well without it.

A lot of young people like KE LI, checking the phone has became a subconscious action. 
Smartphones have transformed communications, especially in the developing world, more swiftly than anyone could have imagined. Smartphones text messages are changing the way people approach romantic relationships, according to a survey published in the British newspaper The Times.  "The Smartphone revolution continues, " says a UN report charting the phenomenon that has transformed commerce, healthcare and social lives across the planet.



没有评论:

发表评论

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.